Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tri-Trio

Meet this weeks ZIA at "Iamthediva"- another String theory.
So many possibilities




















The challenge comes from Sue Clark and the big idea is to use the "Three basic shapes" to create a string and use tangles you have never used before.

Tangles used are Pendrills, Pepper, Nipa, Sanibelle, Queens crown, Postl, Nzeppel and Bridgen.
Nzeppel was one tangle that I would always shy away from as I found it very complex, so Thanx Laura and Sue you guys pushed me out of my comfort zone and IT WAS FUN

8 comments:

  1. Wow! this one is really very nice. Sun's really shining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am glad that you had fun with the challenge. I find it hard to leave my comfort zone and try new tangles too, but when you do and find one you like, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great zentangle. I was also reluctant to try nzepple because it looked so complicated, but once I got the hang of it, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh... it looks like some ancient symbol - Nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glowing is right!! I see a portal hole into another world! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, it looks very much like an shield for the sacred Zentangle goddesses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Start at the circle it is only one string. Great!

    ReplyDelete